SketchPad Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just so you know

+8
LoveInkAndQuill
TheLastQuincy
Kia
~Relinquished~
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo
Ishzero
Ariiii
Shi_no_Tenshi
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just so you know Empty Just so you know

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Mon May 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Well i was debating on whether to put this or not but with the support of ari i was able to
[img]Just so you know Untitl10[/img]

If u don't know, this was an email i got from ani's dad at around 5:15ish today and as you can see we might never see ani again so i thought i should at least tell u guys just in case she doesn't come back and yea..........
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Just so you know Empty Re: Just so you know

Post  Ariiii Mon May 20, 2013 7:18 pm

:c
Ariiii
Ariiii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishzero Mon May 20, 2013 8:14 pm

[size=18]turb this is why you should stop being a womanizer, when anthony does it he knows his boundaries and its funny so chill with it okay. oh ari dont worry if anything i think that ani's dad will report turbu to yahoo and/or ga2 and have his account deleted. wait why am i saying all this @.@[/size]
Ishzero
Ishzero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skmCr-5OltI

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Mon May 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Lol her name is jenny :Q
Admin

https://spgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Relinquished~ Mon May 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Well shit
~Relinquished~
~Relinquished~

Back to top Go down

Just so you know Empty Ani shall be missed

Post  Kia Mon May 20, 2013 11:58 pm

DemonBoi wrote:Well shit

^ exactly ,turb its better to be forever alone. For everyone's sake .(sadly im crying a little bit inside) ;_;

-Now then, real talk. Last time I checked Canada was right above the U.S not across the world.
It is psychically impossible to touch someone who is "across the world".
All caps rage apparently means you have some type of authority as grown man or a father and swearing
repeatedly shows that you are the angry adult here, "apparently". Threatening others is also illegal ,please
do let him know that court does not like grown men threatening to choke/grind fourteen year olds to death.
That was the most immature thing I've seen all day. If you reply please,reason with him and
educate him on his grammar. Lets hope to god that he doesn't find this forum.
This was painful to read in more ways than one.
Kia
Kia

http://flyfreepie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Tue May 21, 2013 3:26 am

Just so you know Sp10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLastQuincy Tue May 21, 2013 6:52 am

O,o
TheLastQuincy
TheLastQuincy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLastQuincy Tue May 21, 2013 6:55 am

isn't that a bi extreme??
TheLastQuincy
TheLastQuincy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 am

Kia wrote:
DemonBoi wrote:Well shit

^ exactly ,turb its better to be forever alone. For everyone's sake .(sadly im crying a little bit inside) ;_;

-Now then, real talk. Last time I checked Canada was right above the U.S not across the world.
It is psychically impossible to touch someone who is "across the world".
All caps rage apparently means you have some type of authority as grown man or a father and swearing
repeatedly shows that you are the angry adult here, "apparently". Threatening others is also illegal ,please
do let him know that court does not like grown men threatening to choke/grind fourteen year olds to death.
That was the most immature thing I've seen all day. If you reply please,reason with him and
educate him on his grammar. Lets hope to god that he doesn't find this forum.
This was painful to read in more ways than one.

(¬^-^)¬ well the thing is i'm wondering how "he" figured out that i lived "half across the world" or where he got the "touching" idea from which makes it to me seem like someone else wrote it ~ But lets just wait and see how this plays out during the summer and hope for the best and again this was made just to show u guys why she might not be on for a bit
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Just so you know Empty no.

Post  Kia Tue May 21, 2013 9:07 am

TheLastQuincy wrote:isn't that a bi extreme??

Nope just speaking realistically. My cousin is studying to be a lawyer and I helped read the laws
so I remember most very clearly. It irritated me because of the grammar and lack maturity.
Or was that way of speaking to sophisticated? (Cu's I talk like this in real life) o _ o
Kia
Kia

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveInkAndQuill Tue May 21, 2013 11:03 am

Kia wrote:

Nope just speaking realistically. My cousin is studying to be a lawyer and I helped read the laws
so I remember most very clearly. It irritated me because of the grammar and lack maturity.
Or was that way of speaking to sophisticated? (Cu's I talk like this in real life) o _ o

Lol Kia you're such a weenie ♥ I think I'm the only weenie here who speaks highly sophisticated and 300% proper using words like Verbatim, Conundrum, Chaudoin, Etc. ;P but LOVEYOU SKETCHES ... sucks about Ani tho but now time to start a new joke...mind your P's and Q's kids or "He's" gonna getch Very Happy
LoveInkAndQuill
LoveInkAndQuill

http://www.xtcpills.wix.com/cykosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishzero Tue May 21, 2013 4:39 pm

LoveInkAndQuill wrote:
Kia wrote:

Lol Kia you're such a weenie ♥ I think I'm the only weenie here who speaks highly sophisticated and 300% proper using words like Verbatim, Conundrum, Chaudoin, Etc. ;P but LOVEYOU SKETCHES ... sucks about Ani tho but now time to start a new joke...mind your P's and Q's kids or "He's" gonna getch Very Happy

You said 'tho' instead of though,and I don't think that is grammatically correct. Then again im just an emo badass,yet again im off to cut mahself so ジャネイ!
Ishzero
Ishzero

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Tue May 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Ishzero wrote:
LoveInkAndQuill wrote:
Kia wrote:

You said 'tho' instead of though,and I don't think that is grammatically correct. Then again im just an emo badass,yet again im off to cut mahself so ジャネイ!
Just so you know Fb10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Sketchpad means family and family means No one talk to Katsu

[6:54:27 PM] Moopie: No one is pro in my guild
[6:54:38 PM] ★トニー ★ ★グエン★: i sorry i was pro
[6:54:39 PM] ★トニー ★ ★グエン★: but i left
[6:54:44 PM] ★トニー ★ ★グエン★: since u guys wont shut up
[6:54:51 PM] Moopie: Lol
[6:55:01 PM] ★トニー ★ ★グエン★: atleast my guild is active
[6:55:04 PM] Moopie: Shush u n yo noobzzzzz
[6:55:07 PM] Moopie: So is mine
[6:55:24 PM] ★トニー ★ ★グエン★: but urs wont neveer shut up
[6:55:28 PM] ★トニー ★ ★グエン★: we talk about fighting only
[6:55:38 PM] ★トニー ★ ★グエン★: urs is like how is their day doing
[6:57:12 PM] Moopie: Becouse we"re family
[6:57:38 PM] ★トニー ★ ★グエン★: ill rhape each and one of them
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Animator99 Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm

....sorry guys, i won't be playing any time soon
i guess I caused too much trouble, i never thought my dad would act like this, really mail turb???? I should just talk to him, why the hell did he mail turb.....im so sorry guys

maybe i should even quit...I'm nothing but trouble, i feel so ashamed that one of my relative would of done souch a thing, even to an extent im not even sure its my dad...i cant even describe how i feel now, i should maybe even stop going on the forum since im scared that he checks the history, that may be my last post. im so sorry guys.....

Last edited by Animator99 on Tue May 21, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Animator99
Animator99

http://Pie.Own

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Animator99 wrote:....sorry guys, i won't be playing any time soon
I'm just happy that you are able to atleast leave this message ; n ; ill be waiting for u ani
and yes that mail is real

Last edited by Turbulence on Tue May 21, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Animator99 Tue May 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Turbulence wrote:
I'm just happy that you are able to atleast leave this message ; n ; ill be waiting for u ani

.....yea...
Animator99
Animator99

http://Pie.Own

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Tue May 21, 2013 9:01 pm

i guess I caused too much trouble, i never thought my dad would act like this, really mail turb???? I should just talk to him, why the hell did he mail turb.....im so sorry guys

maybe i should even quit...I'm nothing but trouble, i feel so ashamed that one of my relative would of done souch a thing, even to an extent im not even sure its my dad...i cant even describe how i feel now, i should maybe even stop going on the forum since im scared that he checks the history, that may be my last post. im so sorry guys.....
and like that I'm depressed just got a farewell email from her ......
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Just so you know Empty Its okay

Post  Kia Tue May 21, 2013 10:56 pm

It would be wrong to penalize you Ani. You are not wrong. Sorry if I came out sounding too harsh (my friends tell me I'm too harsh sorry)
Thanks for leaving a goodbye message so even if you don't see this
You were an awesome guildie. Keep on keeping on.
Kia
Kia

Back to top Go down

Just so you know Empty Tsk tsk

Post  Vicious Tue May 21, 2013 11:36 pm

First off what are you thinking? Posting this pic is not a smart idea. Maybe if you’re feeling worried about him actually hurting you then you would do it. Other than that, there is no reason for this. All you are doing is trying to embarrass animator. If that’s the problem then don’t worry. He cannot hurt you from Canada, nor is there laws that can be used against you. You should be the one apologizing to her for this idiotic action. Ani, sorry things had to happen this way. If this is goodbye then good luck on your future and happiness. If you ever decide to come back, we will all be here to gladly welcome you back.
Vicious
Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Tue May 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Vicious wrote:First off what are you thinking? Posting this pic is not a smart idea. Maybe if you’re feeling worried about him actually hurting you then you would do it. Other than that, there is no reason for this. All you are doing is trying to embarrass animator. If that’s the problem then don’t worry. He cannot hurt you from Canada, nor is there laws that can be used against you. You should be the one apologizing to her for this idiotic action. Ani, sorry things had to happen this way. If this is goodbye then good luck on your future and happiness. If you ever decide to come back, we will all be here to gladly welcome you back.
Well Vicious
This is a good time to tell you
that you kinda look like this guy:

Just so you know Tumblr_minf1raKYZ1qb1ib1o1_500
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hue Wed May 22, 2013 3:33 am

What type of an admin are you?!

By the way as Kia mentioned... that's a very juvenile way of writing a letter. All caps, poor sentence structure, "FKING" and "IMMA" for example, and last but not least those threats. Just doesn't seem like something a parent say. Also Ani did mention that she's not even sure it's her father that did this. One more thing... what type of parent mails their kid's friends a threat for just talking to their child about the issue at hand instead?

If you do ever plan to return I suggest keeping things a bit more private now, an email he won't know the password to, delete history, just something to avoid an issue like this again. You're 16, your father shouldn't be that strict about your social life.
Hue
Hue

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Wed May 22, 2013 8:43 am

Vicious wrote:First off what are you thinking? Posting this pic is not a smart idea. Maybe if you’re feeling worried about him actually hurting you then you would do it. Other than that, there is no reason for this. All you are doing is trying to embarrass animator. If that’s the problem then don’t worry. He cannot hurt you from Canada, nor is there laws that can be used against you. You should be the one apologizing to her for this idiotic action. Ani, sorry things had to happen this way. If this is goodbye then good luck on your future and happiness. If you ever decide to come back, we will all be here to gladly welcome you back.

Ok listen up the REASON why i posted this thing was because she cared about you guys so much, a lot more then you guys probably think. I was not trying to embarrass her, again i was just trying to tell you guys what happened which i mentioned like 2-3 times. Next off i never feared that he would "hurt me" because i knew he couldn't, i was worried what he would do to ani. Or did u just read what Kia said and assumed i was scared of him? Yes i do agree this was a bad idea to post but how was i supposed to know she would do this and just quit? Plus i been sending her emails saying sorry since a few minutes after she posted that. So again just so everyone sees this and in case she looks on forum I'm sorry ani. Hope everyone is happy now
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Just so you know Empty Somethins bugging me

Post  Ishzero Thu May 23, 2013 2:09 am

Turbulence wrote:Well i was debating on whether to put this or not but with the support of ari i was able to
[img]Just so you know Untitl10[/img]

If u don't know, this was an email i got from ani's dad at around 5:15ish today and as you can see we might never see ani again so i thought i should at least tell u guys just in case she doesn't come back and yea..........

Guys in the email it says its from med lab, doesn't it sound strange to you? Mayve ani is an artificial human being who escaped and is on da run =Q
Ishzero
Ishzero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum