SketchPad Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now what exactly happened to my guild?

+4
TheLastQuincy
Ariiii
~Relinquished~
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Empty Now what exactly happened to my guild?

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tumblr_m6nz21Yrax1qj0tzvo1_500

If you log on today you might notice your Admin ship is missing , and theres 55 members. yeah
It's because i don't need anymore members , i just need things to go back to being the same as they was , i mean Fuma left thats how different everything feel , we're on page 11 on top guilds , people keep asking to join, its too much to handle

And some of you are acting so different
and the rest don't even get on anymore.

like you don't want to be there

but i cant complain i don't want to be there either

thats the reason i havent gatted or mf in a while , or even talked that much
but i need to fix that.... or just disbanned and make another guild

i just want thinks as they were before

Now what exactly happened to my guild? 2776154_o
Admin

https://spgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Empty Re: Now what exactly happened to my guild?

Post  ~Relinquished~ Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Well Kwo, Studies show that most of the ORIGINAL guildies(ect. Ari,Turb,Red,ME) usually either have real life things to deal with, or have simply given up on trying to play with you cause as you said, you havent been up to gatting due to overloads, now if you want to remake the guild once more, simply message those of whom you would like in your guild(hopefully im one of em Q~Q), and leave others alone, and dont give out adminship
Ya Feel me?

No matter how much you neglect me Ill still love you Kwo<3
~Relinquished~
~Relinquished~

Back to top Go down

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Empty Re: Now what exactly happened to my guild?

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 pm

in case all else fail someone think of ANOTHER art supply
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariiii Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Now what exactly happened to my guild? NDcu7YA
Ariiii
Ariiii

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Relinquished~ Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:39 pm

[b]See Dat? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We all know das not for me. Kwo Reply back to dat >^>
~Relinquished~
~Relinquished~

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:21 am

DemonBoi wrote:[b]See Dat? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We all know das not for me. Kwo Reply back to dat >^>

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tumblr_luu2x0rtPP1r6c9d8o1_400
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Relinquished~ Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 am

Dafaq?
~Relinquished~
~Relinquished~

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:32 am

DemonBoi wrote:Dafaq?

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tumblr_m7svewGKHj1r7ikamo1_500
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLastQuincy Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:13 am

i bet that i'm not on you're list on who is going to be in you're guild if u make a new1 but just don't let other ppl effect how you're playing and just do what u need to do
TheLastQuincy
TheLastQuincy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 am

[img]Now what exactly happened to my guild? Don_t_10[/img]

[img]Now what exactly happened to my guild? Ignore10[/img]

[img]Now what exactly happened to my guild? I_don_11[/img]

[img]Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tired_10[/img]

To be honest ^ is why i been acting different, and kinda don't wanna be there i guess Sad Then again u did kinda only hanged out with katsu,pk, red and links for awhile too . So plz Don't get mad at me for this i mean i love this guild and almost everyone in it <3 i mean when was the last time we all had a all sketch room and have together? Like you said we should make things like it was at the start of sketch :3 to were everyone was close and we were like a family ^^ so yea thanks for taking the time to read all of this and have a great day :3
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Empty Then there's this ASSHOLE!!

Post  LoveInkAndQuill Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:55 am

Ari: Stop dick riding Kwo , we ALL fucking love that bitch .... Okay shhhh we love you too honey you're the glue of SketchPad. <3

Turb: You are somehow turning EVERY-FUCKING-GIRL is SketchPad against Kwo, SOLVE THAT SHIT PRONTO OR BOUNCE!! Real shit man. (Rootsi, Projr, Alexa, Animator is SLOWLY turning) STOP WITH
THAT EMO COMPLAINING SHIT AND YOU AND KWO WOULD BE COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon: Go fuck a girl in real life ... just go do it.

Fuma: Stop being a homo if you loved me you'll get back in this guild or imma punch you in the nipples you whore!!

I mean in all of these 18 years I've been living I've never found such a wild bunch of 14-16 year olds not to mention the 19-23 years olds all of you need some: Pussy, Dick, Weed, or Liquor GOD-FUCKING-DAMN!!!

Chill your Testicles and Ovaries!!

Or soo help me god I will find you bastards in real life and LICK YOUR FUCKING FACES!!!!!!!!!!!
LoveInkAndQuill
LoveInkAndQuill

http://www.xtcpills.wix.com/cykosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:24 am

LoveInkAndQuill wrote:Ari: Stop dick riding Kwo , we ALL fucking love that bitch .... Okay shhhh we love you too honey you're the glue of SketchPad. <3

Turb: You are somehow turning EVERY-FUCKING-GIRL is SketchPad against Kwo, SOLVE THAT SHIT PRONTO OR BOUNCE!! Real shit man. (Rootsi, Projr, Alexa, Animator is SLOWLY turning) STOP WITH

Fuma: Stop being a homo if you loved me you'll get back in this guild or imma punch you in the nipples you whore!!

I mean in all of these 18 years I've been living I've never found such a wild bunch of 14-16 year olds not to mention the 19-23 years olds all of you need some: Pussy, Dick, Weed, or Liquor GOD-FUCKING-DAMN!!!

Or soo help me god I will find you bastards in real life and LICK YOUR FUCKING FACES!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]Now what exactly happened to my guild? Hold-u10[/img]
Before this goes any further i swear kwo told me the same thing so imma just break it down for yea red ^^ rootsi doesn't hate kwo she left sketch cause nobody other then me would gat with her etc, Pro wanted to come back to sketch according to her she even said sorry to kwo or tried to a few days after u guys kicked her, And ani i don't know what ur thinking saying she turning Neutral anyways that leaves lex and lex isn't a girl u know >^> anyways i didn't say anything to make him dislike kwo etc that was his own hate. And You calm down >:Y[img]Now what exactly happened to my guild? Images10[/img] Man i love posting random pictures :3
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveInkAndQuill Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:55 pm

EVERYBODY IS INVITED. MAIN CHARACTERS OF OUR GUILD!!
Demonstaff
Turbulence
Ari
Quincy
Ishzero
Me
Kwo

These are definites..

Ani
Kiraliger
Armas
etc. these are people welcomed NONE of the new people we don't know.
LoveInkAndQuill
LoveInkAndQuill

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Turbulence wrote:
LoveInkAndQuill wrote:Ari: Stop dick riding Kwo , we ALL fucking love that bitch .... Okay shhhh we love you too honey you're the glue of SketchPad. <3

[img]Now what exactly happened to my guild? Hold-u10[/img]
Before this goes any further i swear kwo told me the same thing so imma just break it down for yea red ^^ rootsi doesn't hate kwo she left sketch cause nobody other then me would gat with her etc, Pro wanted to come back to sketch according to her she even said sorry to kwo or tried to a few days after u guys kicked her, And ani i don't know what ur thinking saying she turning Neutral anyways that leaves lex and lex isn't a girl u know >^> anyways i didn't say anything to make him dislike kwo etc that was his own hate. And You calm down >:Y[img]Now what exactly happened to my guild? Images10[/img] Man i love posting random pictures :3

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tumblr_mi6yduU69z1rlrnwdo1_1280

Rootsi:
>Gat with her
She was NEVER on , how can i do anything with a person thats not online

Projr:
>want to come back
"So much drama in this crappy guild"
that speaks for itself

Ani:
Is just a smartass , bleh bleh bleh
even Curr agrees with that

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tumblr_m5cpmqsDD71rr2g16o6_1280

And stop acting emo and i dont know what you doing but for someone to state out "Turbu stop pming me/ stop mailing me"
just alittle suspicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Relinquished~ Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Lolz I already been laid bro.....just not recently

Red I still Love you bro Q~Q Where you been? lol getting laid left and right
~Relinquished~
~Relinquished~

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariiii Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:17 pm

My ovaries are very chill tongue and i get enough liquor :Q oh and yey i'm glue <3 u Anthony and other guildies. But yea massive deleting spree of people is what we need to be a small happy family again. Give or take a few turbu's >^>
Ariiii
Ariiii

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:41 pm

I mean tbh I'm not emu that much anymore and most of the time I pm Ari asking bout something like you wanna gat or hi.also pro wanted to say sorry for calling this guild crappy also how is ami a smartazz confused . And gives me a chance mam I mean when I try starting a Convo with you u just tell me not to talk to you are ignore me. and red. Gets on so we can all has fun
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:01 pm

DemonBoi wrote:

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tumblr_m064h78yU51rnsvazo1_250
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Turbulence wrote:I mean tbh I'm not emu that much anymore and most of the time I pm Ari asking bout something like you wanna gat or hi.also pro wanted to say sorry for calling this guild crappy also how is ami a smartazz confused . And gives me a chance mam I mean when I try starting a Convo with you u just tell me not to talk to you are ignore me. and red. Gets on so we can all has fun

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tumblr_inline_mh5bo1qhjK1rdts6u

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 pm

[quote="Kwo Kwo"]
Turbulence wrote:I mean tbh I'm not emu that much anymore and most of the time I pm Ari asking bout something like you wanna gat or hi.also pro wanted to say sorry for calling this guild crappy also how is ami a smartazz confused . And gives me a chance mam I mean when I try starting a Convo with you u just tell me not to talk to you are ignore me. and red. Gets on so we can all has fun

[url=[url=https://servimg.com/view/18010917/24]Now what exactly happened to my guild? Not-su10
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:27 pm

[quote="Turbulence"]
Kwo Kwo wrote:

[url=[url=https://servimg.com/view/18010917/24]Now what exactly happened to my guild? Not-su10

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tumblr_inline_mf83qkeolW1rqxvm0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Now what exactly happened to my guild? Tumblr_mgg42do0bs1qlj42ao1_400

ANYWAY
this isnt halping my guild
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveInkAndQuill Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Ariiii wrote:

My ovaries are very chill tongue and i get enough liquor :Q oh and yey i'm glue <3 u Anthony and other guildies. But yea massive deleting spree of people is what we need to be a small happy family again. Give or take a few turbu's >^>

Kara , You're the First Person Imma lick!! >.<
LoveInkAndQuill
LoveInkAndQuill

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveInkAndQuill Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 am

DemonBoi wrote:

Actually yes , but we won't talk about my escapades.
LoveInkAndQuill
LoveInkAndQuill

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveInkAndQuill Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:01 am

Right now I'm hesitating to kick Q's ass for fucking up my cpu -_-
LoveInkAndQuill
LoveInkAndQuill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next