SketchPad Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life? HELL NO!

+4
Shi_no_Tenshi
Waifu
~Relinquished~
LoveInkAndQuill
8 posters

Go down

In Real Life? HELL NO! Empty In Real Life? HELL NO!

Post  LoveInkAndQuill Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Seriously I was joking -_- , *ugh* fucking kill joys ....

Last edited by LoveInkAndQuill on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveInkAndQuill
LoveInkAndQuill

http://www.xtcpills.wix.com/cykosis

Back to top Go down

In Real Life? HELL NO! Empty Re: In Real Life? HELL NO!

Post  ~Relinquished~ Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:22 pm

DERRRP sorry red ; ;

Last edited by DemonBoi on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
~Relinquished~
~Relinquished~

Back to top Go down

Post  Waifu Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Rofl. I wasn't even listed. And you have no say why you would even punch. I don't even do much. In fact, I rarely even played with you. So if anything, you're punching me to punch me. Whatever. Not like I care.
Waifu
Waifu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:17 am

IAmLinks wrote:Rofl. I wasn't even listed. And you have no say why you would even punch. I don't even do much. In fact, I rarely even played with you. So if anything, you're punching me to punch me. Whatever. Not like I care.

OK OK i can't be the only one who wonders why this guy even COMMENTED in the first place with that fact he leeefft this guild i could go on all day but meh anyways

Here is a picture for links and demon
[img]In Real Life? HELL NO! Ruin-a10[/img]

And One for u red Razz
[img]In Real Life? HELL NO! Y_u_ru11[/img]
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Waifu Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Turbulence wrote:
IAmLinks wrote:Rofl. I wasn't even listed. And you have no say why you would even punch. I don't even do much. In fact, I rarely even played with you. So if anything, you're punching me to punch me. Whatever. Not like I care.

OK OK i can't be the only one who wonders why this guy even COMMENTED in the first place with that fact he leeefft this guild i could go on all day but meh anyways

Same reason why people do anything in the first place. Not like you aren't in the clear here. Besides, you ruined your own fun. Half the time I just watch. Not like I do anything. Even if I do, no one really cares. It's why I do it. Kay then. Anyways...

Stupid Red. Whyyoudothattous? I mean... Yeah. That's exactly what I mean. Jerk.
Waifu
Waifu

Back to top Go down

In Real Life? HELL NO! Empty WOAH HOLD YOUR PEPPERS!

Post  Animator99 Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 pm

In Real Life? HELL NO! Holdit

Woah woah woah! calm down! You guys are arguing over nothing! Red was just joking!
Animator99
Animator99

http://Pie.Own

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Wells sowwiez ani, and tbh i did those pictures as a joke representation of red demon and links on this little topic =3= And the text below was there because cause i was curious on why someone who apparently hates everyone here but kwo would and who left the guild bother with this forum? And i have got my answer so i'm satisfied study Here is something to lighten up the mood a bit
In Real Life? HELL NO! Peanutbutterjellytimese
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Waifu Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I know Red was kidding. But it just ticks me off that Turb has to say something about EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING that anyone does. I mean really. If I want to comment, let me comment. Just because I'm not in the guild doesn't mean i'm forbidden in the forum. It's basically like your saying, "Once you leave, you are denied." And besides, I mean if I was actually serious I would have told Red off. I mean I know he doesn't like me and all, but I know enough to know when he's being serious. Anyways.

Rednotanswermyquestion. Whyyoudothattous? Aaani-let's-go-play-some-time?
Waifu
Waifu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi_no_Tenshi Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:34 pm

IAmLinks wrote:I know Red was kidding. But it just ticks me off that Turb has to say something about EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING that anyone does. I mean really. If I want to comment, let me comment. Just because I'm not in the guild doesn't mean i'm forbidden in the forum. It's basically like your saying, "Once you leave, you are denied." And besides, I mean if I was actually serious I would have told Red off. I mean I know he doesn't like me and all, but I know enough to know when he's being serious. Anyways.

Rednotanswermyquestion. Whyyoudothattous? Aaani-let's-go-play-some-time?

ehrm now time for my last little counter argument with u. 1st of all stop putting words in my mouth i did not say anything about u being forbidden from this forum or anything close to it i asked why would u comment on it when u left the guild on your own accord? 2nd of all don't accuse me of ANYTHING or label me as something until u show some proof if u do ill man up and say sorry and change if it affects everyone as a whole group but u don't have any proof so i ask u to post some proof If u really believe and get so mad that "i do put my 2 cents into everything". And plus even if i do isn't that the point of having a free will and opinion?

Random pics time
In Real Life? HELL NO! Girdanceo

[img]In Real Life? HELL NO! Curiou10[/img]
Shi_no_Tenshi
Shi_no_Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Waifu Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Turbulence wrote: 2nd of all don't accuse me of ANYTHING or label me as something until u show some proof if u do ill man up and say sorry and change if it affects everyone as a whole group but u don't have any proof so i ask u to post some proof

I didn't put anything in your mouth. I didn't label you as anything. I was just stating what was happening. And it's not accusing if it everyone sees you do it. I wouldn't say something that I can't exactly prove it. If I do, then it's because it makes for conversation.

Turbulence wrote:"i do put my 2 cents into everything". And plus even if i do isn't that the point of having a free will and opinion?

That's what i'm saying. Just because I left doesn't mean I can't comment. I'm not exactly mad. It just ticks me off that you always do it. "It's better left unsaid." Ever heard of that? You don't ALWAYS have to do it. I'm not saying you can't. I'm just saying it's not required. Not everyone needs your 2 cents.

Anyways. Sorry for the interruption people of the forum. I'm currently overstaying my welcome.
Waifu
Waifu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLastQuincy Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:13 pm

time to kill the chat
TheLastQuincy
TheLastQuincy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLastQuincy Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:14 pm

[img]In Real Life? HELL NO! Funny-10[/img]
TheLastQuincy
TheLastQuincy

Back to top Go down

Post  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:17 pm

IAmLinks wrote:
"It's better left unsaid." Ever heard of that?

I lol'd
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Kwo
Admin

https://spgamerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariiii Tue May 14, 2013 9:26 pm

:Q how2joke
Ariiii
Ariiii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down